16th March 2016 | Barbados
Are you ready to take your business to the next level? #PowerUpBusiness
Then join us for this unique conference to overcome obstacles to your success, unlock the secrets of the Corporate Lifecycle and discover failure-proof strategies to:
- Tackle obstacles to innovation, growth and competitiveness – whatever your size
- Pinpoint the challenges you must overcome to move to the next level of growth and success
- Predict tomorrow’s problems today
- Deliver results in a challenging environment
- Get the edge in your market
The aim of the conference is to assist business leaders and entrepreneurs to overcome barriers and obstacles to starting, growing and developing their businesses in this challenging global environment.
Businesses large and small, public, private and not-for-profit are facing unprecedented challenges and now is the time to rise, recover and rejuvenate – thriving against all the odds.
This leading edge, dynamic conference will help participants to make positive changes, engage in strategic planning and take the necessary actions to Power Up in 2016 and beyond.
Conference Topics Include:
- Identifying your company’s lifecycle stage and why this is vital for success
- Achieving Prime – the optimal lifecycle stage
- Understanding the four roles of management and why you need them
- Creating and innovating at every level
- Harnessing the power of complementary teams
- Becoming a more effective leader
- Ensuring the effective implementation of decisions
Confirmed Speakers & Presenters
- Ms Barbara Dennis OBE, Founder & Managing Director, P three Business Development, UK & Barbados
- Mr Stephen Phipps, Managing Director of Corporate Lifecycles MD, Michigan USA
- Ms Kim Tudor, Chief Executive Officer, NISE Barbados
Who should attend?
This conference is aimed at managers, senior managers, business leaders, decision makers and entrepreneurs of start up and established companies.
US$245.00 per person before 7th March. Thereafter US$345 per person
Group discounts US$225 per person for groups of 5-10 persons
Preferential rates for young entrepreneurs – contact us for more details
The conference fee includes:
- Two complimentary webinars
- Refreshments and lunch
- A conference gift bag and certificate
Book now and take advantage of our Early Bird Special
Free Strategy Session
Our free half-hour consultation will help you clarify your objectives, uncover any challenges you might have and create a plan to help you achieve your goals.