Course Dates: 19 May, 9 and 23 June, 7 July
Venue: NCFE, Q6, Quorum Business Park, Newcastle NE12 8BT
Time: 8.30 to 11 a.m.
This experiential, eight-week course addresses the challenges of leadership in the 21st century and how mindfulness can enhance leadership capabilities, company culture and ultimately business results.
Following the success of our 2015 courses, we are running another programme for 2015.
Leaders who attend the course will actively participate in a variety of mindfulness exercises, commit to 20-30 minutes daily practice and explore the important role that mindfulness can play in creative thinking, leading employees, managing change and influencing company culture.
Mindful leadership in daily business and personal life can inspire:
- Increased awareness of business issues – before they become a problem
- Improved focus and thinking – inspiring high level creativity and innovation
- Decrease in stress and stress related illness – reducing absenteeism and lowering costs
- Improved business relationships – enhancing employee engagement and productivity
- Shift in perception and action – finding a more constructive approach to leading and managing change
- Increased emotional intelligence – greater understanding of self and others
Who Should Attend?
Participation is open to private, public and third sector leaders including:
- Board Members
- Company Directors
- Chief Executives
- HR Managers
- Senior Managers
- Future/Aspiring Leaders
Professionals in the field of executive coaching, counselling, leadership and management training will also derive great benefit from the attending this course.
Alan Ross, Managing Director of Ark Associates and recognised authority on mindfulness in the workplace will facilitate the course. Alan specialises in coaching for senior teams and individuals, often working with leaders who are facing major business challenges.
The course fee is £325 + VAT and is inclusive of all training materials and light refreshments.